We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Healthmark industries company is a family owned company that was founded in 1969. Healthmark employs over 270 people and is a growing company. We strive to provide customers with quality products and support services in a timely and effective manner.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To manage the entire product lifestyle from new product development, sourcing, and marketing to ongoing sales support and financial growth of assigned product categories.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Senior Manager of Business Development
- Manage departmental projects or coordinate project activities to ensure timelines and deliverables are met for new product launches.
- Provide training and ongoing support to Sales team on assigned product categories.
- Follow industry trends to identify new product opportunities nationally and internationally.
- Travel with Field Sales Representatives to understand needs of the customer and sales force.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Affairs to create product-specific supplemental information (i.e. white papers, answers to FAQ, instructional videos, etc.).
- Work with the Marketing team on labeling, promotional materials, photos, etc. for new products.
- Analyze short- and long-term financial performance of assigned product categories. Propose plans for continued growth and solutions to any negative trends.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing and/or Communications
- Computer skills and computer literate for details of job (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience performing financial analyses
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Management, preferably in the medical device or healthcare industry
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Organization skills
- Great Communication skills
- Available for some travel
- Computer, Scanner, Copier, Fax Machine, Telephone