Healthmark industries company is a family owned company that was founded in 1969. Healthmark employs close to 270 people. We strive to provide customers with quality products and support services in a timely and effective manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable Lead
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Accounts Payable Department
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Accounts Payable Supervisor
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Entry and Maintenance of Accounts Payable
- Review and voucher invoices into accounting system
- Assist vendors with phone and email questions or request for payment status
- Enter wire transfers & ACHs into bank and into accounting system
- Pay freight bills via credit card online
- Creation and maintenance of vendor accounts
- Maintenance of scanned payable files
- Monthly running of A/P trail balance
- Provide support to various financial teams
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal job instructions and procedures.
- Skill and proficiency in the use of personal computer software programs including word processing, spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of general mathematical procedures and accounting principles.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in accounting or related field.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Great Plains or other General Ledger program experience, Quickbooks & FAS
- Maintain various spreadsheets
- Confidentiality of financial transactions and reports
- Computer, scanner, printer
- 10 key adding machine
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently.