We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Healthmark industries company is a family owned company that was founded in 1969. Healthmark employs over 255 people and is a growing company. We strive to provide customers with quality products and support services in a timely and effective manner.
Shift: M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Assist in personnel needs per H.R. managers instruction
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Human Resources Manager
- Update timesheets
- Assist in Approving timesheets for payroll for employees and temps
- Update info in Nova Time
- Access to all personnel files and data (confidential)
- Looking up personnel files for management
- Printing H.R. forms
- Scanning and filing documents
- Tracking training expirations
- Create New Employee Packets
- Can Access HEALTHCARE, 401K and other Benefits info
- Assist in posting job ads
- Assist in hiring process (interview testing)
- Assist in H.R. reports or projects as needed
- Update HR programs and spreadsheet data
- Any other duties deemed necessary
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some College preferred in HR or Business courses
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal job instructions and procedures.
- Knowledge of general mathematical procedures and accounting principles
- Skill and proficiency in the use of personal computer software programs including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to maintain a level of security and privacy
- Computer, Copier, Scanner, Printer, Adding Machine, Phone