Healthmark industries company is a family owned company that was founded in 1969. Healthmark employs close to 270 people. We strive to provide customers with quality products and support services in a timely and effective manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Shift: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of packaging equipment and robotic equipment.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Facilities Manager and Director of Manufacturing
- Locates sources of problems by observing packaging and robotic equipment in operation, listening for problems, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs and straight edges.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyors, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications: troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts: using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level: anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. walk, bend/stoop on stand a regular basis.
- Able to sit or stand for longer periods of time.
- Able to work in hot or cold environment depending on season and equipment location.
- Ability to use hand tools and measuring instruments including voltage meter.
- Hand tools, drill press, hand drill, table saw, voltage tester, gauges, rulers, tape measures, grease gun, caulk gun, pallet jack, computers, copier and scales.
We are looking for someone who is mechanically inclined with packaging and processing equipment background including building and repairing the equipment.